Course on Qualitative Methods in Labour Research from November 13-24, 2017 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA.
The Course aims at developing the capacities of young research scholars in the area of
qualitative research. It provides an opportunity to go through a rigorous and interactive
exercise on understanding various qualitative methods and tools, with special focus on
· Provide an overview of the labour and employment scenario in India
· Discuss the major qualitative approaches to Inquiry
· Equip participants with the understanding and applicability of various qualitative
research methods and techniques
· Understand analysis and interpretation of qualitative data
· Develop capacities to undertake rigorous studies using qualitative techniques
Theoretical Perspectives, Qualitative Research Techniques, Analysing and
Interpretation of Qualitative Data, Using Software Packages for Qalitative Data Analysis.
Lectures, Interactive sessions, Group Exercises, Project Work,
Young teachers and researchers from Universities/Colleges/Research Institutions and
professionals in government organizations who intend to pursue their interest in labour
research and policy. We will appreciate if participants from reserved categories
(SC/ST/OBC) are also nominated
From 13-11-2017 to 24-11-2017
Domestic Training Programmes
V.V.Giri National Labour Institute, Sector-24, NOIDA- 20l301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar Uttar Pradesh The Institute campus is situated near Prakash Hospital and NTPC Office. The distance of the campus from New Delhi Railway Station is 20 Kms. The Institute
Course on Qualitative Methods in Labour Research from
November 13-24, 2017 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA.