Leadership Development Programme for Rural Trade Union Leaders from August 14-18, 2017 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA.
The Programme aims at empowering the emerging trade union leaders from rural unorganized sector.
The programme is specifically being organised by the Institute in order to achieve following main objectives:-
• To provide an overview about the rural unorganised sector in India.
• To develop the skills of rural trade union leaders to understand and analyse rural society.
• To discuss issues related to effective organisation building.
• To develop the capacity of the participants through various behavioural approaches.
• To sensitize the participants on the legal rights and provisions for workers.
• To understand and analyse various social security provisions for the workers.
Understanding Rural Society and Empowering Rural Workers, Leadership Skills for Organisation Building, Communication Skills for effective leadership, Overview of Labour Laws and challenges in labour administration, Social security and social protection
Lectures, Group Work, Simulation games, Role playing etc
State and District Level Rural Trade Union Representatives from Central Trade Unions working in the Rural Unorganised Sector. For the welfare of vulnerable and marginalized groups of the society, we will appreciate if participants from reserved categories (SC/ST) are also nominated.
From 14-08-2017 to 18-08-2017
Leadership Development Programme for Rural Trade Union Leaders from Central Trade Unions from August 14-18, 2017 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA.