Leadership Development Programme for Rural Trade Union Leaders from October 15-19, 2018 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA.
The Programme aims at empowering the emerging trade union leaders.
The programme is specifically being organised by the Institute in order to achieve
following main objectives:-
· To provide an overview about the unorganised sector in India.
· To develop the skills of trade union leaders to understand and analyse rural society.
· To discuss issues related to effective organisation building.
· To develop the capacity of the participants through various behavioural approaches.
· To sensitize the participants on the legal rights and provisions for workers.
· To understand and analyse various social security provisions for the workers.
Understanding Rural Society and Empowering Workers, Leadership Skills for Organisation
Building, Communication Skills for Effective Leadership, Overview of Labour Laws and
challenges in labour administration, Social security and social protection
Lectures, Group Work, Simulation games, Role playing etc
State and District Level Trade Union Representatives from Central Trade Unions. For
the welfare of vulnerable and marginalized groups of the society, we will appreciate if
participants from reserved categories (SC/ST) are also nominated. The nominees should be
from Delhi NCR, Uttra Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab
From 15-10-2018 to 19-10-2018
Domestic Training Programmes
V. V. Giri National Labour Institute Sector –24, NOIDA –201301 The campus of Institute is situated near Prakash Hospital and NTPC Office. The distance of the campus from New Delhi Railway Station is 20 Kms. Noida City Centre Metro Station is about 1.5 kms
Leadership Development Programme for Rural Trade Union Leaders from
October 15-19, 2018 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA.