Training Programme on Gender Issues in Labour for North Eastern States during January 15-19, 2018 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA
To address and strengthen the understanding of Gender Issues in Labour market
The Programme is based on the following broad objectives:-
· To address the issue of gender bias with holistic perspective.
· To enhance the capacity of the participants so that they could tackle the gender
· To orient the participants on labour laws pertaining to women workers.
· To sensitize the participants about sexual harassment at workplace.
· To discuss about the gender discrimination in the world of work.
Gender Issues in Labour; Labour Market discrimination; Gender analysis; Sexual
harassment at workplace: case studies: preventive measure and complaints
mechanism; Laws related to women at workplace;
Class room lectures, group discussions, simulation technique and role play.
Trade Unions leaders from CTUOs and NGOs representatives from North Eastern
States. For the welfare of vulnerable and marginalized groups of the society, we will
appreciate if participants from reserved categories (SC/ST) are also nominated.
From 15-01-2017 to 19-01-2018
Domestic Training Programmes
V.V.Giri National Labour Institute Sector –24, NOIDA –201301, The campus of Institute is situated near Prakash Hospital and NTPC Office. The distance of the campus from New Delhi Railway Station is 20 Kms. Noida City Centre Metro Station is about 1.5 kms
Training Programme on Gender Issues in Labour for North Eastern
States during January 15-19, 2018 at VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA